Paper Recycling Conference India Announced
The Recycling Today Media Group has announced plans to introduce Paper Recycling Conference India. The event adds to the group’s successful paper ...
Middle East Cleaning and hygiene Industry witnesse...
-Hospitality Industry to be recognized at the Clean Middle East Expo With the ‘Excellence Awards 2014’ ...
- Air Arabia and Bee'ah, the Sharjah Environment Co., sign MoU
- EcoWaste 2015 concludes successfully
- Farnek appoints waste management expert
- Emirates Green Building Council launches 'Energy Efficiency Programme'
- DEWA builds region's largest green vehicle workshop
- Dubai Municipality targets zero waste in the emirate
- Wamatech becomes exclusive dealer for IPS in Scandinavia
- Industry meeting of international recycling experts in Salzburg
- Ducab Aluminium begins construction of new facility in Kizad
- Suez Environnement signs deal worth 94m euros for Doha West Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion
- Enerkem, AkzoNobel to jointly explore development of waste-to-chemicals facilities in Europe
disposal / proper treatment of this waste poses a major challenge for most countries.
Oman has started addressing this problem and is taking steps to put in place necessary measures for the scientific treatment of hazardous waste.
Mogens Straarup, Head of Industrial Waste sector, Oman Environmental Services Holding Company S.A.O.C (be’ah), Oman, talks to Waste & Recycling Middle East talks about the issues in Oman and the programmes and projects be’ah is undertaking to treat industrial and healthcare waste in a proper manner.