The Center of Waste Management, Abu Dhabi (Tadweer) is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) from reputable and experienced private companies for the delivery and Installation of an additional line at the existing medical waste incineration facility in Al-Ain for the treatment (incineration) of Medical and Hazardous waste both.
The scope of interest would include but not limited to the following:
1. Delivery and Installation of an additional line with a capacity of incinerating 500 Kg/hr of medical and hazardous waste both.
2. The additional line should be installed at the existing site next to the incinerator plant building in Al Ain.
3. The incinerator should be a Rotary Kiln conforming to European Standards.
4. The interested company will also be responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses including environmental permit from relevant authorities.
5. The incinerator should meet the Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality control requirements of the government agencies and institutions.
Only shortlisted companies will be invited to participate in the tender process for the above-mentioned contract.
Local and international companies having at least 3 years of operation of such facility and interested in this expression of interest are requested to submit an official letter confirming their interest to participate in this tender process with the following:
1. Company profile of the interested party;
2. Copy of the trade license;
3. Copy of the audited financial statement for last 3 years;
4. A summary of their previous related experiences in similar projects
The Expression of Interest (EOI) shall be submitted in a sealed envelope marked
“Delivery & Installation of an additional line at the existing medical waste incinerator facility in Al-Ain for the treatment of medical and hazardous waste”
by 11th May, 2017 (no later than 12:00 p.m.) at the address given below:
Center of Waste Management (Tadweer), Abu Dhabi
P.O.Box: 48448, UAE Abu Dhabi , Tel: 9712-446-5150, Fax: 9712-8185559.