The Center of Waste Management, Abu Dhabi (Tadweer) is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) from reputable and experienced private companies interested in the management and recycling of used cooking oil to manufacture biodiesel and sale it.
The scope of interest would include but not limited to the following:
1. Establishing a recycling facility for used cooking oil in Abu Dhabi on a Design, Build, Own and Operate (DBOO) basis for the management and recycling of used cooking oil and the manufacturing of biodiesel.
2. Propose an advanced technology within the highest European standards, alternatively can use the technology developed by MASDAR Institute.
3. Propose a mechanism for the collection and receiving of the used cooking oil on a competitive market approach.
4. The interested company will also be responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses including environmental permit from relevant authorities.
5. Meet the Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality control requirements of the government agencies and institutions.
Briefly the scope of work shall include but not limited to the design, engineering, procurement, construction, permitting, insurance, financing, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance, marketing and sales of recyclable materials and products.
Only shortlisted companies will be invited to participate in the tender process for the above-mentioned contract.
Local and international companies having at least 3 years of operation of such facility and interested in this expression of interest are requested to submit an official letter confirming their interest to participate in this tender process with the following:
1. Company profile of the interested party;
2. Copy of the trade license;
3. Copy of the audited financial statement for last 3 years;
4. A summary of their previous related experiences in similar projects
The Expression of Interest (EOI) shall be submitted in a sealed envelope marked
“The Management & Recycling of used cooking oil to manufacture biodiesel in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi”
by 11th May, 2017 (no later than 12:00 p.m.) at the address given below:
The Center of Waste Management, Abu Dhabi
P.O.Box: 48448,UAE- Abu Dhabi
Tel: 9712-8185756, Fax: 9712-8185559.