BIR welcomes India's latest provision regarding s...
DGFT’s new procedures allow certain scrap yards to self-certify processed metallic scrap for export through designated Customs Ports ...
Dubai Municipality joins hands with MECTW as 'Sus...
Dubai Municipality has extended its support to the Middle East Cleaning Technology Week (MECTW) for the second consecutive year. ...
- Suez and partners inaugurate the extension of Jordan's largest Wastewater Plant
- UAE defines roadmap for integrated waste management
- Masdar inaugurates energy-efficient desalination plant in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting the challenges in producing biodiesel in UAE
- Imdaad unveils Be'ati School Programme in selected schools for 2015-2016
- UAE joins two vital UN networks to promote green procurement and eco-labelling
- New video aims to help local law enforcement combat metals theft
- Mobile recycling company launches operations in UAE, set for MENA expansion
- BIR World Recycling Convention (Round-Table Sessions) Prague
- Dell wins Green Electronics Council Catalyst Award for 2015
- Sims Recycling achieves R2:2013 Certification for Dubai facility
well as the business opportunities the segment presents, Bee’ah, a leading integrated environmental solutions provider based in Sharjah, took prompt action to offer sustainable and innovative solutions with regard to end-of-life tyres. The company’s state-of-the-art Tyre Recycling Facility (TRF), the first of its kind in the region, recycles thousands of tyres arriving at the emirate’s landfills daily.