“ISRI2019 will be sleeker, bolder, and more comprehensive than any ISRI convention and exposition before it,” said Robin Wiener, president of ISRI. “ISRI2019 will help attendees address changes in the recycling stream, shifting global trade policies, workforce challenges, market trends, and supply and demand issues. The ISRI trade show will feature hundreds of exhibitors providing business solutions, cutting-edge equipment and technology through the most cutting-edge technologies. More than ever, ISRI2019 is the must-attend event in the recycling business.”
ISRI expects around 5,000 recycling professionals from around the world to gather next April in Los Angeles. The show will feature the largest exhibit floor of any recycling event during the year, commodity spotlight sessions focused on market trends of at home and around the world, and dozens of timely workshops addressing the industry’s most pressing topics, according to ISRI.
ISRI2019 is also introducing several new attendee experiences to facilitate even more networking, business intelligence, and professional growth opportunities including:
• More networking opportunities including special early morning and after-hour activities;
• General session speakers Robert Herjavec, author, entrepreneur and star of the Emmy-Award winning TV series Shark Tank and best-selling author of On Fire John O’Leary;
• New industry general session on workforce development issues;
• Intensive sales training seminar with world-renowned, award-winning professional trainer Hal Becker;
• Exclusive programming for ISRI members including a presentation featuring ZipRecruiter Cofounder & CEO Ian Siegel; and
• Much, much, more!
Members of the working press may inquire about registration credentials by contacting Mark Carpenter.